FeatureByte Enterprise simplifies the feature lifecycle with an intuitive interface, organized into eight sections:
- Explore: Kickstart your feature engineering by discovering and registering source tables. Enhance tables with metadata, grasp column semantics, and align them with our ontology for more effective feature engineering.
- Formulate: Define your use case to facilitate the creation of new features, and organize your training data assets along with the deployments of your Machine Learning models.
- Create: Use FeatureByte Copilot to automatically generate feature ideas tailored to your specific use case.
- Experiment: Refine feature lists using our Self-Organized Feature Catalog. Get suggestions for feature list enhancements and generate training data for your Machine Learning models. Deploy successful feature lists in a minute.
- Approve: Submit changes in table metadata and features for review, ensuring alignment with data changes and maintaining the integrity of features pushed into production.
- Manage: Monitor your deployments, keeping abreast of their performance and features status.
- Security: Manage credentials securely and effectively within the platform.
- Admin: Implement role-based access controls, ensuring secure and appropriate access across your team.
Learn by Example
Discover FeatureByte's interface with our step-by-step UI tutorials. You'll learn how to create a catalog, define your data model, and articulate your use cases. You'll discover how FeatureByte Copilot can automatically suggest features to fit these cases. We'll also cover building feature lists, computing training data, managing feature deployment, and navigating version control to address changes in source table availability and quality.